Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome Back!

I was strolling down the isle of my neighborhood ShopKo the other day (translation: dashing and darting between rows, praying no one would see me without makeup...for the third straight day in a row), when I did a hair halt, just in front of the pharmacy.





Tell me you, too, remember these "think pink," beautiful bottles. Salon Selectives was my go-to hair line in 6th, 7th and even 8th grade. I actually once filmed a commercial about these products for Mr. Felt's shop class, to meet my "media" requirement (that tape is hidden far, far away). I loved the smell, pretty much - can't quite remember if the actual formulation is worth talking about. But I'm going to have to try it soon. And after I do, I'll put on a pair of B.U.M Equipment Jeans and curl up with the latest "Baby-sitters Club" book.

No comments:

Post a Comment